Thursday, January 26, 2012

Happy Australia Day!!!

It's Australia Day, so a nice public holiday with no work for hubby or I!  Weighing in on my home scales this morning, I have had a loss of 1.9kgs!!  Fantastic!  Not going to record it "officially" until my weigh in at Weight Watchers next Thursday.
Started today off with a yummy freshly made fruit salad & yoghurt (for a grand total of 1 ProPoint!!).  The best thing is that my 2 older kids wanted it for brekkie too!  I just love their fantastic eating habits - especially my eldest who chose a salad sandwich instead of a meat pie the other day when we were out for lunch!!  Just makes me think how lucky we are Australia that we have access to such great fresh produce.  How lucky we are to have the freedom to purchase any fresh fruit, vegetables, or meat that we require.  The "lucky country" indeed.


My yummy salad sandwich on rye bread I had for lunch.  Total of 6 ProPoints for the bread & Weight Watcher's brand Cottage cheese.   Going through a stage of LOVING beetroot at the moment - makes any sandwich delicious!


And happy that I upped the anti today & managed 45 minutes of the xtrainer.  I want to enjoy a nice wine with hubby this afternoon, so wanted to make sure I have lots of exercise points to use.  And I might as well enjoy the wine now, as I am doing Febfast again - no alcohol for the whole of February!

Onwards and downwards.....

No comments:

Post a Comment