My goodness! Can't believe I haven't posted since September!! So much has happened!!
Firstly, I went in a downwards spiral a couple of weeks before we left for Malaysia. I just slipped into "holiday mode", so WW went out the window. We then spent a glorious 10 nights away at Club Med, Cherating Beach in Malaysia! We had the best holiday of our lives! The kids had an absolute ball! I can recommend Club Med to anyone - we were very spoilt! The food & drink was all inclusive, so needless to say we got our money's worth!!!
After the trip, we headed to our van in Cobram for a long Melbourne Cup Weekend. It was sensational weather, so more drinking & eating to be done! And a nice gain of 3.7kgs for me when I returned to WW!!!
I have been struggling terribly to try & get back on track, but it has been extremely hard. Especially now the "silly season" and all the festivities have arrived! But slowly & surely I am getting there, and am now only a kilo from where I was before Malaysia.
So, hubby and I have set ourselves a new goal - 20kgs in 30 weeks. It will take us into June 2010, and I'll be under 100kgs by then, which has always been my ultimate goal. I really wanted to be at that goal by the Christmas, but obviously I have been enjoying my life (and food & wine!!) too much. I'll get there eventually, no matter how long it takes!
Also, Aidan turned one! Where has my baby gone??!?!? I'm still breastfeeding, but I did controlled crying with him when we returned from Cobram, and he now sleeps right through the night without a feed, or coming into our bed. BLISS!!!
Anyways, onwards & downwards...

>
You will make it Jules
ReplyDeleteI can't believe Aidan is one.....they grow up too fast
Where are you!!
ReplyDelete