Thursday, September 10, 2009

A Loss - THANK GOD!!

Oh, I am so thankful that I had a loss this week!!! 300gms... not much, but better than a gain! I had a terrible weekend & ONCE AGAIN went over my points on both days in a massive way. It is a cycle I really have to break, and I WILL break it!
In the 21 weeks I have been following WW, I have lost 15.5kgs... an average of about 800gms a week - not too bad at all!!!
What did I eat that was so terrible on the weekend? Nothing that stands out to me, except for 3 cookies bought from Costco on Sunday - I had to try ALL three flavours. Wasn't satisfied with just a taste, had to eat the WHOLE big jumbo cookie! I just wasn't really concentrating on my tracking, so went over in points massively. When I weighed myself Monday morning, I was 1.6kgs heavier!! I worked my butt off on the treadmill & elliptical, until my ankle gave way.
Anyway, on a mission this week for a big loss. I have 7.2kgs to lose in 5 weeks before Malaysia, so need a couple of big losses to help me achieve this goal. And you know, that 100kgs by Christmas is certainly looking promising!!
Onwards & downwards...........

1 comment:

  1. Julie you did great with a loss.
    800gms a week is good well done,
    Did you have alcohol this week?
    I ask cause a lot of ppl find that if they have alcohol they fall off their plan.

    I will be watching but know you will make your goal

    How is the gym equipment going


    www.kathiejourney.com

    ReplyDelete