Weigh in tomorrow morning, and I am PRAYING that I have a good result. I have worked my arse off this week & stayed within my points every day, and tracked every morsel of food that went into my mouth! It is driving me insane at the moment that our bathroom scales are not working. I like to weigh myself each morning to see how I am going, so it is frustrating not knowing what to expect tomorrow.
My biggest achievement this week is that I reached 30min on the treadmill tonight! My legs were tired, and my ankle is killing me, but a big YAY for me! Can't wait til I can get back to doing over an hour, which is what I was doing before Owen was conceived.
One thing I have to really concentrate on working on is my water intake. Our new fridge has a cold filtered water dispenser on the front, and we just had it hooked up last week, so I have no excuses! Going to really work on it this week.

>
No comments:
Post a Comment