Friday, February 27, 2009

Starting Afresh

Well, I have been on WW for 5 weeks now, and have lost a total of 2.5kgs. Not bad I hear you say..... it averages around 500gms a week, but not good when I tell you I lost 3.8kgs in my very first week! That means I have gained 1.3kgs in the last 4 weeks!!!!!!

I have REALLY struggled. I find I am bored at home & want to pick, pick, pick, so have to get back to my old ways of having a green tea whenever I feel this way. Will have to also make sure I have lots of 'point free" vegie soup on hand to take the edge off any hunger. I have forgotten how ravishingly hungry I feel when breastfeeding! Also not helping is hubby. He leads me astray daily, although he doesn't so it intentionally. I just have to find that mojo I had a couple of years back that helped me lose over 20kgs. I CAN DO THIS & I WILL DO THIS!!!

I think the turning point for me this week was seeing my reflection in a shop window yesterday. I am enormous, and so extremely unhappy with the way I look. It's time to do something about it SERIOUSLY! Will take & post on here some fat photos so I can be reminded why I am doing this!

So, today I am back to counting points. I will get on the treadmill tonight & ensure I am on it EVERY single day (even if it is for only 10 min because my ankle is hurting). I need to improve my water intake as well!

We have decided to buy a caravan this year. We have one on-site in Ocean Grove, but we want one that we can tow & take on trips to Queensland, etc. We think it is a smarter option with 4 kids!! So, we will be doing lots of trips once that purchase is made, and I want to be able to go to the pools & beaches with the kids, so I have to get this weight off!!!

Aidan is doing great. He is such a delightful little baby. He smiles & laughs all the time now, and today I had him in the Jolly Jumper for the first time - he looked so big!! Where's my newborn gone? Owen is currently at that wonderful age where he makes me laugh all day. He's 20 months & starting to talk about everything. He's just hilarious!!! Paige & Callum are loving school, although they are exhausted. Paige's ballet takes up a lot of her time (she goes to lessons 3 days a week!!), and Callum is still loving his basketball.

We have really settled into our new home, and it is looking great. We have spent sooooo much money on new furniture & getting the place to look the way we want it to. Still have a heap of furniture to buy though, which is frustrating because we just don't seem to get time to get out & shop! The next major thing on our list is a new pergola right down the side of our house so we will have a huge outdoor area for the kids to play in, and we are getting lots of consultations & quotes in the next few weeks.

Anyway, my list of goals for 2009 are as follows....

Goal 1: Under 130kg (already had this done in my first week but went backwards!!)
Goal 2: 5kgs Lost (127.7kgs)
Goal 3: 10kgs Lost (122.7kgs)
Goal 4: Under 120kg
Goal 5: 15kgs Lost (117.7kgs)
Goal 6: 20kgs Lost (112.7kgs
Goal 7: Under 110kg
Goal 8: 25kgs Lost (107.7kgs)
Goal 9: 30kgs Lost (102.7kgs)
Goal 10: Under 100kg (Double Digits!!!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment