Took the plunge on Monday & started back at Weight Watchers. To my utter disappointment I weighed in 500g heavier than when I originally started! All that hard work down the drain! Oh well, I know this is it now, no more excuses, and I will be a Weight Watcher for the rest of my life.
I attended a local meeting I have never been to before, and I must admit I did not like the "ferals" who seemed to take over the meeting. I will continue for the next couple of weeks, and if it doesn't improve I will switch back to my original meeting venue on a Thursday morning. Just makes life a bit more difficult as the meeting is when Owen usually has his morning nap, and on Monday nights I can attend the meeting when Greg is home so don't need to take any kids with me.
Must admit I struggled the first few days. I didn't realise how I previously just ate anything without thinking about. And I could drink a whole 2 litre bottle of orange juice in one day, but no more of that for me. It is getting easier day by day, and I will start the exercise also in the next week or so once I have gotten used to the food side of things.

>
No comments:
Post a Comment