Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Only 14 Weeks To Go....

I can't believe I am already 24 weeks along. Where has the time gone? This must be the fastest pregnancy ever!! Only 14 weeks to go, since I will be having a caesarian when I am at 38 weeks (yay!).

In regards to weight gain, I have already put on 9.9kgs (ARRRGGHH!!). Considering I put on less than that throughout my whole last pregnancy, it is quite a shock, but I am trying not to be too worried about it. I know this is my last pregnancy, and once this bubs comes out, it is back to my Weight Watchers meeting & onwards to goal weight. And my reward at the end will be a boob job (once I am finished breastfeeding) and a tummy tuck.

Life has been crazzzzzzy in the weeks since I last posted. A longtime friendship ended over a disgusting email that was sent. My Mum (aka chief babysitter) & Dad went away on a long trip to Queensland in their caravan. I settled my Compensation claim last week for my car accident 3 years ago, so now we are in an extremely financial position to be buying a house, and can pay cash outright for one if we wish to live in the area we are now in. Callum has been busy with birthday parties (he has too many friends at school!!!), Auskick & basketball. Owen has been sick with colds, and is just growing up too quickly before our eyes. He is now standing on his own!! Paige has been busy with school (she was made Class Representative this term) & ballet, and even had a ballet exam last week.

Life is REALLY REALLY good!!! It's so nice to be in such a happy place at the moment!

And my ankle... well, it is shit! Still causing me grief & even locked up on me a couple of weeks ago, so much that I had to resort to using crutches to get around! I am back seeing the physio weekly, which really helps.

Just counting down the days until this baby comes out, and then it is going to be so busy with the end of the school year, all the end of year work functions & celebrations, Paige's Birthday, Christmas time & then holidays at our van in Ocean Grove with 4 kids including a new born & a toddler. Busy, busy, busy!!! And I just can't wait!!! WHOO HOOO Roll on summer!!!!

Onwards and outwards......

No comments:

Post a Comment