In total since conception of the baby, I have gained 2.7kgs. I am going to battle to keep the gain at a minimum, and am going to start exercising daily very soon. I have gone back to the physio after a short absence, and am experiencing terrible ankle pain, so once that is alleviated, I will be back on the treadmill with a vengeance.
In other news since I last posted (over a month ago!!!).........
Our little baby Owen turned one last week. How quickly does time fly? He is just a little happy darling all the time, and brings such joy to the family. Paige & Callum still adore him, and are so brilliant with him. I can't wait for him to start walking!!!! I have also weaned him (how very sad). He was biting me a bit too often, so he had his last breastfeed on Sunday, and from now on, he's a bottle boy, not a boobie boy!! (photo of him eating donut cake on his birthday following)

I have a new car!! A Kia Grand Carnival - definitely a 'Mum's Taxi". It is lovely, although HUGE, but I have not had any trouble parking it as yet, although I did back into the garage door the other day (oops!). The kids love it, as it is an 8 seater, and they get to sit in the seats way down the back. It also has a roof mounted DVD player, which was something I put on my list as a must for our new car (a blessing with long trips!).
Well, I usually sign off with "onwards and downwards" (as in the scales going down), but will sign off today with "onwards & outwards" (because that's where my belly is going!)!!! Couple of photos of Callum & Paige with Owen....


>
No comments:
Post a Comment