Wow, I had forgotten all about my blog!!! So much has happened in the last 2 months since I have posted. We moved house 3 weeks ago to a different suburb and a much, much bigger house. Owen has turned 11 months old today, and he FINALLY has his own bedroom, and is now sleeping right through the night (absolute bliss!).
And as for my weightloss journey, it was not going too well on my own. As I had suspected, I did not have the willpower to do it without the support of my Weight Watchers Meetings. So, I had decided to go back to the meetings, when I found out I was pregnant!!! Yep, Baby #4 is on the way.
I am currently 10 weeks pregnant, and feeling absolutely exhausted & terrible. Bubs is due 5th December, which means since it is a caesarian, I will be having it mid November. So far my eating has been okay, but I would definitely like to up the anti on my exercise, which I will do once the nausea passes. I would definitely like to limit my weight gain, as I did with the last pregnancy.
Will try & post more regularly!!!

>
No comments:
Post a Comment