A loss of 400g for me this week. Disappointing, but I suppose any loss is a good loss. I haven't exercised this last week due to TTOM & feeling exhausted, but will get back on the treadmill this week for sure. And I have also eaten like a horse, although I haven't eaten anything naughty at all. I didn't even give into my chocolate cravings!!! I want to get under 110kgs within 2 weeks (so that's 1.5kgs to lose) and under 100kgs as soon as possible. My reward for getting into double digits is going to be a nice pair of expensive sunglasses, so I can throw my cheap $12 pair from the Fremantle Markets in the bin!
I have made a big decision & decided not to go back to my meetings. I really dislike the new leader & the whole time I am at the meeting I find I am criticising her in my head, and not even listening to what she has to say. She doesn't let the group input their stories, tips, etc like the old leader did, and overall, she is just not very personable. I am so disappointed, as I love the people there, but I just can't bring myself to go anymore, as I really hate it. Soooooo, I am going to give it a go with WW online - all the same tools I have now (online tracker, etc), but just not the meetings & weigh ins. I will weigh myself every Thursday morning still. However, if I find after a few weeks that I am slacking off & not as serious doing it this way, then I will head back to the dreaded meetings, because nothing is going to stop me getting this weight off!
This weekend is a long weekend thanks to a public holiday on Monday & we are heading to our Van in Ocean Grove. The weather is going to be lovely & hot - cannot wait!!!!
Onwards & downwards.....

>
You still in this?? C'mon Jules, you know you can do it.
ReplyDelete