We arrived home yesterday from our holidays and at first I was extremely happy to be home, but now I think I am dreading the thought of getting back into a routine, and Callum starts Prep in 2 weeks time! It's all going too quickly and the kids are growing up too fast!!!
I am now 21 weeks pregnant & my belly is growing too quickly - I feel enormous! I have my "official" weigh in this Thursday, but had a sneak weigh in this morning and have put on over 3kgs since the week before Christmas, which isn't too bad considering I have eaten what I have liked, not exercised, and hardly touched any water. Back on track today & counting points, so hopefully the damage won't be that bad by Thursday's weigh in.
My Mum started on WW a couple of weeks ago, and there are some changes to the program I am a bit confused about, so hopefully I will be able to work out what they are on the WW website.

>
It will be nice to have the support of your mum along the way. I havent seen the new programme yet but it does sound like it has changed alot. Im looking at going back to meetings just so I can see how it all is that and Im not doing that great on my own. Your pregnancy is just flying by:-)
ReplyDelete