It's been a while since I have updated my blog, so I thought I had better not be a slacko and get an entry done before I head off on holidays for a month after Christmas.
I am still not tracking my points!!! I do the sums in my head and make very wise food choices (I have gone crazy on apples and drinking water!), so I am happy with the way things are going. The last 2 weeks I have had small losses, but I am happy I am only 800g off my next goal of getting under 110kg.
I am now starting to feel much better with the pregnancy. Although I still have days of feeling sick and tired, most days I don't even remember I am pregnant - until I feel the baby kicking. I am now 16 weeks along, which has really flown. I honestly still think I am denial and don't really believe I am having another baby. I'm not sure when it will really sink in.
In 2 sleeps time Paige turns 4 - I can't believe my baby is such a big girl now. We have had a busy 2 weeks with ballet concerts, Kinder concerts, Kinder farewells and Christmas parties and birthday parties. The kids and I are heading down the coast to our caravan for a month after Christmas. Greg unfortunately has to work, so will be commuting back & forth now and then. I cannot wait for a month of no work & relaxation!!! Just have to watch the points and make sure I eat healthy!!! My biggest worry before I was pregnant was limiting my alcohol intake when on holidays, but at least I don't have to worry about that now that I can't drink!!!!
MERRY CHRISTMAS and have a great NEW YEAR!!

>
No comments:
Post a Comment