Thursday, January 25, 2007

Going Backwards!! Gain of 4.2kgs

I am absolutely devestated this morning. I have put on 4.2kgs in the last 5 weeks!!! Time to pull in the reins and get serious! I really wanted to maintain my weight of 110kgs throughout the pregnancy, or at least for the first 30 weeks, so I am bitterly disappointed.
I am going to get serious with my exercise plan once the kids are at school/Kinder. I am planning on exercising at least 5 days a week as follows:

Mondays - walk
Tuesdays - aqua aerobics
Wednesdays - walk or swim
Thursdays - aqua aerobics
Fridays - Rest day (or swim)
Saturdays - walk (or rest day)
Sundays - Rest day

Anyway, I am trying not to be too hard on myself (although that is difficult) cause I have to remember I have a growing baby in me!
Speaking of school/kinder, only 11 sleeps until Paige starts "big girl" Kinder and Callum starts Prep. I am having terrible dreams about Callum starting school - I keep dreaming I have forgotten to pack him lunch, or he is late on his first day at school with the wrong uniform on, etc. I will be glad when it is all over & we are in a routine.
Onwards and downwards (well at least 4kgs downwards!).

No comments:

Post a Comment