Yep, once again I have signed up yet again for the Michelle Bridges 12wbt. Why are you wasting your money again I hear you ask?? Yes, I've wasted a lot of of money by signing up and not following this program, but I am finally ready to be serious. And why I've gone back to 12wbt is because it bloody well works. And I bloody well love it when I am serious about it.
So here is my commitment…..
It's on like Donkey Kong!
The round started on Monday and I weighed in Monday morning at 129.8kgs. What a hell of a shock that was - heavier than when I initially started 12wbt over 2 years ago. How did I get here? How did I let myself gain over 30kgs in the last year? Depression. Self loathing. Laziness. Just to name a few reasons. But there's no time for regrets or disappointment (although I did wallow in it for a while). It's time to put an end to it.
![]() |
| 4th August 2014 |
![]() |
| 6th August 2014 |
So I won't lie about it. This week has been hard. I've gone back to tracking my calorie intake and I haven't been able to stay under 1200 calories yet. And it's been weird having to think about my coffee intake as well - I seriously love my skinny lattes! And wine, oh how I love thee. I've thought about wine every single night!!! My water intake has been great though, so that's a start! And I weighed in at 127.9kgs on Wednesday, week one weigh in. A loss of 1.9kgs. I'm on the move.
Exercise has been non existent for me in the last 6 months. Heel spurs have been the main reason for that, as well as working 60+ hour weeks to keep money coming in whilst Greg has been out of work. My beloved bike sits in the garage sadly gathering dust and cobwebs. This morning I returned to our weekly sessions we hold in our garage and I bloody loved it. I was shocked to see how unfit I've become - I can't touch my toes or do a sit up. But it's the start I needed, and the reality I needed to wake up to, I'm ready to get moving again!!!
![]() |
| My first workout in a VERY long time! |
I don't want a new me. I want a better version of me. Here's to a happier and healthier me, which leads to a happier and healthier family and life.
Onwards and downwards! Let's go!!!
And some deliciousness from this week….
| Dukkah Encrusted Pork with Roast Vegetable Salad |
![]() |
| Beef with Creamy Mushroom Sauce |
| Chicken & Mushroom Risotto |

>



Good on you Jules! You've totally got this.
ReplyDeleteBeen thinking of you Jules, how are you going mate? Your meals are looking fab.
ReplyDeleteHow's it going Jules?
ReplyDeleteHi Jules, how's it all going?
ReplyDelete