| Week 1 weigh in - down 1.1kgs |
Week one down of the 12wbt round, and I'll admit it, I think 1800 calories is way too many calories for me. I find I'm just eating for the hell of it to make up the calories and not even because I am hungry. I also find I am drinking way too much coffee - it's all within my calories so I drink it!!! I'm going to cut my calorie intake to 1600 and see how this week goes. Water intake has been excellent, exercise has been okay, and food has been on track as well. Things are going well. The only thing I want to work on for the upcoming week is my time management, sleep and organisation. I think I'm a pretty organised person, but starting work full time this week has totally messed with me! I've been so exhausted I can hardly think straight - lack of sleep is definitely not something I cope with well. It's been great having Greg home to help, but trying to keep a clean house, organise 4 kids, prepare & cook healthy meals, and exercise on top of all that was a huge struggle earlier in the week. So Greg and have decided once a week we need to do a huge prep and cook up of the meals in the coming week for the nights I am working. Looking forward to being less stressed this week.
![]() |
| My new Asics |
I bought some new Asics runners on Friday as my old runners were so worn and extremely uncomfortable. These new ones feel like I am walking on comfy fluffy pillows and my heels feel wonderful in them.

>
Hi Jules, just visiting your blog and wondering how you finished up with 12WBT last round? Have you signed up again? I didn't do too well last time so have taken a break to find my mojo! Hope all is well.
ReplyDelete