The thing is, I absolutely KNOW this program works. It's not a diet, it's not a fad. It's just sensible clean eating and exercise! It's just common sense. The difference I've made this time is I've signed up for the new 12wbt program called MOVE. It's designed for obese people with a BMI of over 30, and allows you 1800 calories a day, and eases you into exercise.
I weighed in for kick off at 118.8kgs. Fark!!!
Day 1 (yesterday) went well, except I ran out of time before work to get exercise done, so managed only a short walk. But I'll get more organised as the time goes on. Yesterday was also my first day of going back to work full time, so I have a lot of negative issues in my head at the moment. We've decided I'll go full time until Greg finds a job, and the thought of working 5 nights a week until 11pm is quite horrible. I am sure I'll get used to it. Maybe.
| Consistency, water, planning & exercise |
Because of the increase in calories per day, the meals are much larger portion sizes, and very satisfying - so much so that you don't really need to snack in between meals, although I tried to just to keep my metabolism going. I ended up only consuming 1643 calories and that was with a few coffees thrown in to boost the calories. I'm planning on trying this for a few weeks and if the weight doesn't come off, I'll switch plans.
It's going to be a lot easier to get organised now the kids are all back at school. I'm looking forward to getting into a routine!
I've also set myself the big arse goal of losing more than I did in my first round of 12wbt. That round I lost 18.4kgs. So, I'm going to aim for 18.9kgs, which means I'll be under the dreaded 100kgs. Bring it.
Onwards & downwards….

>
Great work Jules! I too signed up for the Move program.
ReplyDelete