Sunday, January 05, 2014

Day 5 Back on Track

Today is day 5 of being on track, and I'm feeling so awesome!  Ive been tracking keeping myself accountable and I've been following the 5 goals I set myself:-

1. Following 12wbt like a newbie - I've spent hours pouring over the menus, selecting new things to try out & writing out our menu plan for the month
2. Get moving again -  On Friday I didn't do any "measured" or set activity, but I spent nearly 3 hours cleaning & reorganising/decluttering our garage, which was a great workout in itself.  The other days I've managed bike riding twice, spin bike & cross trainer workout & a garage session.
3. No alcohol - Oh, how I've missed my white wine of an evening.  If only I could have a glass of wine without being ravishingly hungry!  So because I have to eat when I drink, the drinking stops!  Day 5!  YAY!
4. Tracking on My Fitness Pal - I've tracked religiously each day. 
5. Use my friends to keep me accountable - I've been posting the following daily updates for my girlfriends to see so they know how I am travelling, and shall keep doing so, even if it does their heads in.  THANK YOU girls for being my rocks xxxx






So a fantastic start to the new year.  I had forgotten how bloody yummy the 12wbt foods are, and look forward to trying out many new & different recipes in the upcoming months. The scales are moving rapidly downwards and I am grinning from ear to ear!  Now to keep the momentum going.  

I've got this :)

4 comments:

  1. You HAVE got this! This round has been a fizzer for me. Not coping with the heat and change of routine with school holiday and husb working away. Trying to hang in there or better yet RESTART and RECOMMIT and hanging out for cooler weather and kids back at school so more child free time. Excuses excuses I know

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:08 pm

    Woot! This is your year! xx Kyla

    ReplyDelete
  3. You betcha mate!

    Carol / www.finding-carol.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't give up! I have just had a chocolate bar and thought to myself ' ok, I did it again, so I might as well spend the evening on the couch reading and playing games with my girl', but reading your blog inspired me, and I won't give up on myself. I will be burning 200 kcal on the stationary bike before bedtime. We are our worst enemies so many times. Why not be our own very best friends and support...?!

    ReplyDelete