Anyhow, over 3 weeks have passed, and it's been school holidays. We spent a week at our Caravan in Cobram over Easter. Callum turned 11 years old, and had a sleepover party with 8 boys staying the night. Fun. Not! We had a lovely wedding to attend in the Dandenongs. And I have eaten & drank my way to a 2.1kg gain in that time. No excuses. No reasons. Just because.
And as the title of this post reads, I am sick of it. Just sick of being unable to get motivated. Sick of being fat. Sick of the way I look. I just cannot find that bloody mojo. Where is it hiding? Oh where, oh where can it be?!? Each day I wake up with renewed enthusiasm, and by lunchtime, I have given up tracking & can't be bothered exercising. Water? Who's drinking water? Not I!
But the most frustrating thing is I KNOW that I can do this. And I KNOW how good I feel when I am "in the zone". It is driving me crazy because I know that my 40th Birthday, the Bali trip & the 200km bike ride are all in just over 5 months, and if I want to achieve anything, then I need to start now.
But the most frustrating thing is I KNOW that I can do this. And I KNOW how good I feel when I am "in the zone". It is driving me crazy because I know that my 40th Birthday, the Bali trip & the 200km bike ride are all in just over 5 months, and if I want to achieve anything, then I need to start now.
Hmmmm, just typing this out right now has stirred something in me. I need to start today. Right this second I need to get off this blog & get on that Xtrainer. And track. And drink my water. I can do this!
Watch this space.......
| Callum's 11th Birthday Party, with his cool Burger cake! |
| Hubby & I at the wedding last weekend. |

>
No comments:
Post a Comment