TODAY just get up and go, because YESTERDAY, you said, TOMORROW!!!
A great quote I have "borrowed" from a friend. I think it was written about me! For the last 2 months, I have been saying "Monday I will start back on track", or "tomorrow I will get back on track" and unfortunately, it just hasn't happened. Where the hell have I gone wrong??!?!
I am feeling so bloody frustrated and angry with myself! And full of resentment for my husband as well, which is really not fair to him. We have both been as bad as each other, and led each other down a path of drinking wine every night & snacking badly. It has really started from just big changes in our lives of late. Hubby is miserable in his job, so is job hunting for something better. And I have returned to work after 4 years on maternity leave, so life as we know it has been changed dramatically. I am working evenings, and the occasional weekend, so it's been a big adjustment - not just for me & hubby, but for the 4 kids as well. And hubby and I have seemed to use wine as our coping mechanism - nothing like a nice glass of wine to relax each night when the kids go to bed, or when I get home from work at 10pm!!!
But IT STOPS HERE! I am putting my foot down. I cannot continue down this path. I am sick of seeing the scales go up every morning - and where will it end? With me weighing in at 133kgs again and looking in the mirror at myself full of disgust!?!? With health complications? NO MORE!!!!
I have put on 9.5kg since February. Devastated. Embarrassed. Shocked. Angry. Disgusted.
NO MORE!!!

>
No comments:
Post a Comment