Thursday, July 21, 2011

Finding My Feet

Loss of 300gms this week. Was bitterly disappointed and annoyed with myself when standing on those scales at WW this morning. "The weight loss should have been higher!" I thought to myself - But why did I think like that when I had only 2 good days out of the whole last week?! Somehow, I have forgotten that I have to work hard for weightloss. Sooooooo disappointed in myself!
Anyway, it's a fresh start & I will get there. Have to remember to track every morsel that enters my mouth, and stay within points. Slow & steady wins the race!!!
I have a leg operation next Thursday, and already I have had thoughts of recouperating on the couch with a glass of wine & chocolate! What the hell is wrong with me!?!?
Anyway, I'll get through it. I'll just keep battling on.....

1 comment: