Thursday, July 30, 2009

Bugger, 100gms Short of Goal!

I was sooooo sure I was going to hit my 10kgs lost goal today. I headed off to my meeting, armed with my bookmark (for my 10kg Star!!), only to miss it by 100gms! Bugger! Shouldn't have had the 3 cups of coffee this morning & a big bowl of cereal!!! Never mind, will reach it next week & blow it out the water!
Have had a fantastic week with tracking & water, although I did go over a couple of points on a couple of days, but I don't think it mattered much considering how much Aidan is feeding lately (mainly during the night I might add - NOT happy Jan!). I attempted the treadmill once, but my ankle was terrible - reminder to self to get to the Physio!! Will attempt more exercise this week for sure.
Anyhow, not much else has happened for the week. Have applied for passports for the 4 kids & myself (nearly died at how expensive it was for 5 passports!!) for Malaysia in October - CANNOT wait! Only 11 weeks & 12.8kgs to go before we head off!!
Hubby is doing FANTASTIC with his weight loss, and I can already notice a huge difference after 2 weeks. He is on the treadmill every night, and even RUNNING on it! I'm so proud of him!
Onwards & downwards..........

1 comment:

  1. Oh Julie....man you should have had only 2 cups coffee hehee...Next week for sure....
    You are going great guns ...keep it up
    kathie

    www.kathiejourney.com

    ReplyDelete