Frustration & Disappointment....
Arrghhh, I put on 900g this week. I am so disappointed, as I tried really hard this week. I just can't seem to stop eating - it's like I have worms (and yes, I do realise that I have 22cm worm inside me!). I am back at the weight I was when I conceived in August - over 20 weeks ago!! It just fills me with dread to think I worked so hard to get all this weight off and now it just seems to be piling on so easily!!!
Oh well, today is a new day and I cannot let it get me down. I am looking forward to getting into a routine next week with the kids off to school/kinder and will start exercising!
So, my goal is now to get to 110kg before the baby is born - surely that is achievable!?Anyways, following are pictures of the baby taken from my scan this week - first one is front of skull, second one is tiny foot. Not very clear, but cute anyhow.
hi julie,
ReplyDeletewell done on staying focused...
i am 6 weeks preg and trying hard not to overeat and to stick to my points. i want to gain minimal if i can and the dr said as i still have weight to lose i don't need to gain.
good luck with your goal and i am sure you will be very close to 110kg when you have bub.
best wishes and well done on the weight loss so far.
cheers
rachie06