Monday, June 25, 2007

Weight Watchers.... Take 2....

Baby Owen was born on Monday 4th June at 11.51am, and he is perfect in every way. See my BABY BLOG for details.


It has now been 3 weeks since his birth & today I have started back on Weight Watchers with my hubby. I will be going back to my meetings this Thursday for my official weigh in, so will update all my stats & figures then. I am extremely happy to be getting back into it!
We bought a treadmill on the weekend, which should be delivered early next week, so there will be no excuses not to exercise, rain, hail or shine! Because I am breastfeeding, I am on 32 points, which seems like a lot, but I am eating like a horse, so should have no problem consuming all the points anyway.
My first goal is 20kgs by Christmas! BRING IT ON!

No comments:

Post a Comment