I was just having a look at the settings for this blog, and noticed I had 51 comments that I had not even noticed, that needed moderating and then publishing! I am a goose!!! For months people have been leaving comments & I didn't even realise!! ARRGGH!! Anyway, I have sorted them out & have now published them. Apologies to those who read my blog who thought I was being rude!!!!
I have also given into temptation and weighed myself this morning. I have officially put on 12.3kgs since falling pregnant! I'm a bit disappointed with it, but know I will lose it after the baby is born.
For some strange reason I have woken up this morning all gung-ho about WW and weight loss, and I am soooooo looking forward to counting points again & seeing my body shrink. I am not going to worry about it for the time being, as I am just eating what I feel like and when I feel like it, and plan on doing so until for another 26 days.

>
No comments:
Post a Comment